MANDATORY Online Check in
* All forms located under “Forms and Rules” page
All teams must check in online prior to the tournament.
Deadline to check in is Friday, May 3rd 10PM
THE FOLLOWING MUST be uploaded into your teams GotSoccer acct:
- Team’s Official roster (USYSA, US Club, etc)
- Player ID Cards for travel players
- REC TEAMS: 2 copies of completed Roster/Waiver and verification that your players are current Rec players
- Completed Contact Info. Sheet
- The Medina Invitational Roster/Waiver form complete with all parent signatures
- Concussion Certificate from coach
- Guest Player forms (from your governing org.—ie: US Club, OYSAN, etc.), if required (4 max guest players allowed per team)
- Teams from outside the State Association where the tournament is located must provide proof of permission to travel (Travel Permit). US Club teams do NOT need a travel permit. Teams must be in good standing with their Federation Organization.
Please follow these instructions to upload the required documents for your team:
1. Go to your GOT Soccer team page
2. Click on the event located under “Event Registration History”
3. Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
4. Load Documents
INSTRUCTIONS TO UPLOAD FORMS
***LAST DAY TO UPLOAD FORMS IS FRIDAY MAY 3rd***:
Teams will receive a confirmation email that they are checked in by Weds May 8th, 10pm.
Thank you again for your team’s participation in MIST
If you have any check in questions, please contact Dominic at GotSoccer using the email address below